This is a fast-paced position operating multiple machines simultaneously on the shift. Position requires ordering own material and scheduling production runs. Willing to work overtime and help other areas of the department to meet production demands.
- Set up and operate machines within the cell
- Know inspection tools and how to use
- Know how to order material and tooling
- Know how to ship material
- Know how to receive orders (Kanban, line stock, etc.)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- A Technical Certificate or Associate Degree in a Machine Tool program or 5-7 years of previous experience is required
- 1 year of experience with mathematics, blueprints and measuring devices required
- Must be able to do set-ups
- Must have the ability to comprehend and perform SPC charting and make adjustments on machines to meet print specifications
- Position requires a team player, a self-starter with good communication skills
- Cross training is required on a regular basis
- Must be able to stand for the entire shift and have the ability to lift 50lbs continuously
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Location/Region: Appleton, WI