Physical Therapist – Griffin, GA
ProgressiveHealth Rehabilitation Solutions is seeking a part-time Physical Therapist to help our outstanding team of healthcare professionals serve an increasing patient population in our Outpatient clinic in Griffin, GA. Position has the potential to become full-time.
- Provides physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases
- Restores function
- Relieves pain
- Prevents disability
Ideal candidate will:
- Have experience or strong interest in Orthopedic treatment and care
- Be energetic, professional and dependable
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and clinical skills
- Work independently, take initiative, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effectively manage time and accurately complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
Education and training required:
- Georgia Physical Therapy license or ability to obtain Georgia license
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- NEW GRADS are encouraged to apply
This part-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- May have some flexibility with daily schedule
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of rehabilitation management, injury prevention and wellness solutions, dedicated to superior patient care and improving both patient and client outcomes.
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
Interested candidates should submit a resume!
Location/Region: Griffin, GA