HAI has an immediate opening for team oriented, highly
motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic Operations Administrator.
This position requires exceptional interpersonal and
organizational skills and a DRIVE to achieve and support the
• Run Shipping, Inventory, & Manual Departments.
• Incoming Inspections of Aircraft Instrument Parts.
• Incoming Inspections of Aircraft Instruments.
• Purchase & Work Orders preparation for parts and instrumentation.
• Company Work Order preparation.
• Keep all Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) paperwork up to date.
• Phone Answering & Administrative Assistant to President and Vice-President of the company.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to maintain private information with discretion and handle sensitive material with the
officers and business matters within the company.
• Must have an eye for accuracy and careful attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Exceptional planning,
organizational, and prioritization skills required. Ability to meet designated deadlines is also
a critical qualification.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to manage change and frequent
interruptions is vital.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Initiative is a must.
• High School Diploma • Drug and Alcohol Pre-Employment Testing
• Random Drug and Alcohol Testing • Background Check
Salary and Bonus Incentives (Profit Sharing) Medical,
Dental, Vision, Simple Matching IRA, Holidays, Vacation
Please submit your cover letter, resume, & salary requirements to:
HOUSTON AIRCRAFT INSTRUMENTS, INC.
2519 Park Avenue, Pearland, Texas 77581
Call: (281) 412-5757, Fax: (281) 412-5755