Envision Physician Services
is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia. If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Credentialing Coordinator I located in Clearwater, FL.
The Credentialing Coordinator reviews practitioner’s application, obtains verification of credentials to procure malpractice coverage and confirm that the candidates meet the criteria as established by our contracts with the facility where the practitioner will be seeking privileges. The Associate Credentialing Coordinator must develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with the Medical Staff Offices of the contracts they are assigned and are responsible for assisting the Medical Staff Offices as requested. They may be expected to assist other Credentialing Coordinators as needed. Responsibilities
- Under direct supervision learns the credentialing and verification process. Handles reappointments for expirables for assigned accounts ensuring required documents are received and verifications completed within established deadlines.
- Develops and understanding of and adheres to established credentialing guidelines may assist credentialing coordinators or independently completes in-depth review of practitioner’s application and accompanying documents ensuring applicant meets facility guidelines and eligibility. Examines researches, enters data, sets up files and gathers all information necessary to process information received from providers to support and complete the initial, reappointment and expirable credentialing process. Utilizes various websites, contacts educational facilities and professional references to verify credentials. Ensures compliance with facility Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, policies and procedures for hospital clients and Envision Physician Services
- Extensive and frequent verbal and written communications with Clinicians, Medical Staff Offices, educational facility, state licensing boards, professional references and internal company staff, requiring professionalism and tact, to attain or provide all needed information quickly in order to expedite the credentialing of Clinicians. Provides excellent customer service in accordance with Envision Physician Services’ customer service standards to all internal and external parties.
- Analyzes providers file for potential risk review and obtain malpractice coverage for all contracted providers thru appropriate entity. Ensures proper interpretation and compliance with the appropriate accrediting and regulatory agencies, while developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the statutes and laws relating to credentialing. Identifies issues that require additional investigation and evaluation, validates discrepancies and ensures appropriate follow-up. Communicates issues to management in a timely manner as appropriate.
- Achieves compliance with Credentialing Department metrics and performance standards by adhering to the Credentialing process and documenting accurately in company databases. Accurately maintains systems data bases and spreadsheets to track, follow-up and disseminate hospital privilege status to other department in a timely manner. May be involved in generating basic reports for management and working on projects as assigned.
- Attend and participate in all team related meetings, work diligently to support company-wide and team goals; participates in problem-solving and positively supports and adheres to corporate and division management decisions; demonstrates trust and respect for other team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Credentialing certification a plus
- Related experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to take direction and quickly adapt to established guidelines, is self-directed and is successful in working in a high paced environment.
- Strong organization skills and attention to details are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Able to communicate and present information to a wide variety of parties effectively.
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, Outlook; and conducting research using various websites.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on your first day of employment. A company matching 401 K, tuition reimbursement, company paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability, as well as generous PTO and Paid Holidays If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts!
We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visitwww.dhs.gov/E-Verify Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Internal ID: 2019-22082
Location/Region: Clearwater, FL