Envision Physician Services
is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia. If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Director of Financial Planning
in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Director, Finance
is responsible for directing the finance department of a large, fast growing, multi-specialty healthcare organization in the West group. Position will oversee the Finance Management for All EVPS in the West Group including Anesthesia, Pain Management, Radiology and Emergency and Hospitalist medicine. The Director will be a key business partner to the physician and operational leaders in the region which includes AZ, CA and WA as well as other programs in other western states. Responsible for hiring, developing and leading a staff of professional level Financial Analysts and Managers. Position interacts extensively with varied staff and professionals primarily within the organization. Responsibilities
- Complete responsibility for the annual budget preparation and review process
- Prepare proforma projections for currently existing business for the purposes of contract renegotiations and/or changes to the business model
- Review and analyze financial statement variances, providing responses to questions from management and operations personnel throughout the organization
- Key driver or revenue analytics with interactions with Business Intelligence and RCM
- Attendance at monthly financial meetings, providing input and follow up research
- Prepare, review and process monthly, quarterly and annual incentive accruals and payments
- Coordinate and assist external auditors with annual financial statement audit of relevant subject areas under the responsibility
- Create ad-hoc financial analysis requested by various departments and management
- Other duties as assigned
- Reads and abides by the company’s code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policies of the company
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in FP&A
- Experience in large, complex organizations
- Experience in Healthcare preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university and 5 or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Oracle a plus
- Trains, coaches, and mentors team
- Must have ability to develop and build a new team in the AZ office supporting the West Group
- Responsible for managing exempt and non-exempt employees
- Plans and conducts performance appraisals and talent assessments of staff, recommends merits, bonuses and promotions and administers corrective actions when necessary
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts!
We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Internal ID: 2019-22084
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ