Do to continued growth, DispatchHealth is expanding to the Seattle, WA market to help better serve Washington State communities
Are you looking for a change on how patient care is delivered? Consider DispatchHealth as we are bringing back the provider house call with on-demand urgent care servicing the Seattle, WA area.
DispatchHealth is a unique, provider lead company with multiple locations spread out across the country. In partnership with strong, local healthcare organizations, we bring a modern technology twist by providing patients ways to access convenient, high-quality acute care in the comfort of their home, office or location of need.
We are rapidly growing our provider teams and are looking for Nurse Practitioners or Physicians Assistants (full or part time) with experience in Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine or Home Health. This position will uphold the DispatchHealth mission by ensuring that our patients receive health care that is competent, caring, convenient, cost-effective, and met with a high degree of satisfaction.
The clinician will provide comprehensive acute health assessments in the diagnosis, treatment and outcome management of DispatchHealth's patient population to include laboratory studies, minor procedures, splinting, wound care, suturing, IV fluid and medication administration, facilitate specialist referral and/or PCP follow-up.
• This position offers a guaranteed salary at fair market rates, commensurate with experience
- Excellent opportunity for military personnel
• Full-time employees receives benefits to include, medical, dental, vision, PTO, retirement and other perks
• Malpractice insured is paid for all employees
• No call or overnight shifts
• Flexible work schedule
- Company provides a car, phone, iPad, uniforms, Snacks and much more
• Provider teams spend an average of 45 minutes with each patient
For more information about this and other opportunities, visit our website at dispatchhealth.com