DispatchHealth is excited to announce that we are expanding our provider house call with on-demand urgent care to the Portland, OR community. While we currently have locations in 11 locations across the country, we are excited to have the opportunity to serve the Portland communities.
Are you looking for a change on how patient care is delivered? Consider DispatchHealth as we are bringing back the provider house call with on-demand urgent care.
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery to offer on-demand care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. We bring a modern technology twist by providing patients ways to access convenient, high-quality acute and post-acute care. DispatchHealth's board-certified medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits and hospital re-admissions. Medical teams are available during the day and on weekends, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call.
We are rapidly growing our provider teams and are looking for Nurse Practitioners or Physicians Assistants (full or part time) with experience in Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine or Home Health. This position will uphold the DispatchHealth mission by ensuring that our patients receive health care that is competent, caring, convenient, cost-effective, and met with a high degree of satisfaction.
The clinician will provide comprehensive acute health assessments in the diagnosis, treatment and outcome management of DispatchHealth's patient population to include laboratory studies, minor procedures, splinting, wound care, suturing, IV fluid and medication administration, facilitate specialist referral and/or PCP follow-up.
- This position offers a guaranteed salary at fair market rates, commensurate with experience
- Excellent opportunity for military personnel
- Full-time employees receives benefits to include, medical, dental, vision, PTO, retirement and other perks
- Malpractice insured is paid for all employees
- No call or overnight shifts
- Flexible work schedule
- Company provides a car, phone, iPad, uniforms, Snacks and much more
- Provider teams spend an average of 45 minutes with each patient
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Full healthcare benefits and 401k
- Conference and workshop opportunities
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
*** For more information about this position and others like this, please visit our website at dispatchhealth.com
Location/Region: Portland, OR (97201)