Envision Physician Services is seeking a Fellowship Trained Interventional Radiologist for Phoenix, Arizona
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time, Fellowship trained Interventional Radiologist to join our group that helps to serve our Abrazo Central Campus.Our collegial environment offers a truly gratifying work life. In addition, you will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- Competitive compensation
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Flexible and equitable scheduling
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Strong Foundation in all aspects of Interventional Radiology, positon approx. 70% IR
- This position requires a comfort level with minor to major IR procedures and must be able to equally support general diagnostic readings, having proficiency across all modalities.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible and be fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology.
- Active Arizona medical license is preferred
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abrazo Central Campus. A 221-bed acute care and teaching hospital, there is a complete range of healthcare services, from women’s health, oncology, and wellness, to cardiac care and neurology
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
“A” rated professional liability insurance
Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
Competitive compensation including several benefit options
Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ